Skilled NJ Lawyers Serving Hunterdon County and the Surrounding Areas
The Rotolo Law Firm consists of a team of attorneys who will employ legal strategies appropriate for your case on a consistent basis. These attorneys are supported by experienced, friendly paraprofessionals. Together our team will:
- Represent the interests of our clients with integrity, skill and concern
- Invoke a litigation philosophy that is efficient and minimizes costs wherever possible
- Work hard with persistence to protect the rights of our clients, and
- Strive to obtain the results our clients expect and deserve.
Keeping Clients Informed in Your Divorce, Criminal or Injury Legal Matter
When you are involved in a legal proceeding, we understand how important it is to be kept informed of the status of your case. It is a priority at The Rotolo Law Firm to keep our clients informed: phone calls will be returned promptly; questions or concerns will be answered and addressed as soon as practical; and emails will be answered.
About Victor A. Rotolo, Founder of the Firm
Victor Rotolo draws on his more than 30 years experience as an attorney to counsel his clients on their legal concerns and defend their rights, if necessary, in the courtroom.
Victor A. Rotolo has been included on the List of New Jersey Super Lawyers in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 marking his twelfth year of inclusion on this list. The list of New Jersey Super Lawyers is generated by the Thomson Reuters organization that employs the following methodology and set of standards to compile the list each year. Super Lawyers Selection Methodology
[No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL ATTORNEY
Victor A. Rotolo is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
“A certified attorney is more than just an attorney who specializes in a particular area of law. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney must have:
- been a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years
- demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law
- been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work
- taken and passed a written examination in civil trial law.”
Source: Supreme Court of New Jersey, Board on Attorney Certification, Brochure on Certified Civil Trial Attorney
In 1996 Victor A. Rotolo achieved and has maintained since then the highest rating of “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest nationally recognized legal reference company in the country. Martindale-Hubbell employs the following methodology and set standards to determine ratings.Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings Methodology [No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
MILLION DOLLAR ADVOCATES FORUM
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum members are attorneys who have won verdicts and settlements in the amount of one million dollars and above. Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum have won multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Victor A. Rotolo has been a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum since June 2002 and in 2016 became a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. [No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
Our roots are grounded in the legal and justice system, and we offer our clients the benefits of this background:
- Victor, founder of The Rotolo Law Firm, served two years as a police officer in the City of Elizabeth
prior to becoming an attorney.
- Victor was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court District XIII Ethics Committee where he served as
the Vice Chair and then Chair of the Attorney Ethics Committee.
All members of The Rotolo Law Firm team draw upon this collective experience to serve the clients of the Firm.
Community minded and involved
Attorneys of The Rotolo Law Firm are involved in the communities in which they live and work.
- We are and will remain committed to our clients, to their goals and expectations. We believe our involvement in any legal situation benefits our clients because our overall goal is to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- The Rotolo Law Firm members are from the community: we live here, work here, and raise our kids here; we go to church here – and we strive to take steps to make our community better along the way. We are involved and we support local community initiatives.
If you are involved in a community event and are looking for advertisers or sponsors, please contact our marketing liaison at 908-200-7766 to explore our support of your cause.
Call The Rotolo Law Firm today 908-287-1452 to discuss any legal situation confronting you – our attorneys and staff are available and ready to serve your legal needs promptly.